What you’ll learn
- After completing the course, students will gain a strong sense of what travel and adventure photography is about
- Know what to look for when buying a quality photography bag
- Learn how to keep your photos safe and secure when traveling or off on an adventure
- Learn how to keep yourself and your equipment safe
- Know what to pay attention to and how to take dramatic photos that capture the moment and the feeling of that moment
- Become an all-around better photographer through the pro tips and advice that will be shared by the instructor
- Learn how to earn money with travel and adventure photography
- Know what a good photography kit for travel and adventure photography looks like
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THE COURSE:
“As always Jellis presents an engaging and educational array of information that appeals to a wide range of people. I feel better prepared for my next trip and feel confident that using Jellis’ knowledge will greatly improve the photos I will take. I highly recommend this course.” – Adrian Gillespie
“I’m glad I found this course. Jellis is a seasoned pro and is a very passionate instructor, which makes all the difference! Thank you for this great course, Jellis!” – Alberto Rouiller
“Great class Jellis Vaes!!! I learned a lot about Travel and Adventure Photography. This will help in the near future when I want to travel to take pictures. Thank you Jellis for a wonderful course on Travel and Adventure Photography. Now I know how to take great pictures when I am traveling or going on a roadtrip to Vashon Island again. Best Instructor Ever! And again, thank you!!! :)!” – Jane Courtois
Welcome to this specialization course!
I am Jellis Vaes, a professional travel and adventure photographer.
At the age of 18, I left school to travel the world. What was intended to be a two-month trip ended up becoming a three-year journey around the world.
During those three years, I fell in love with the world and the many beauties and adventures it held.
What was at first no more than a simple tool for me to express myself and show others what I was experiencing – the beauty and thrill of living in this world – slowly turned into a passion and love that I have turned into my profession.
As a travel and adventure photographer, I have visited more than 40 countries, worked with companies on various projects, and become a best-selling teacher. To date, I have taught a total of more than 10,000 students, and I am incredibly humbled to have shared my knowledge with them all.
In this course, I want to take you on a wild adventure and show you the art of travel and adventure photography.
The wonders and thrills of working in the field, various tricks and tips, how to take EPIC photographs that truly capture a feeling, handy accesories, the best camera equipment to travel with, photography backpacks, how to keep yourself, your photos, and your equipment safe, how to earn money through travel and adventure photography, and much, much more.
I cannot wait to embark on this most exciting photography journey with you.
I hope you are ready!
An honest review and rating is always appreciated and will help me to make any necessary improvements for the course, as well helping to get more people involved so they too can benefit from the beauty of photography. Many thanks!
Note: This is a specialization course, not a beginner’s course on photography.
If you have no prior knowledge about the basics of photography, I suggest you check out “The Ultimate Photography Course for Beginners” and “The Ultimate Post Processing and Editing Course.”
“The Ultimate Photography Course for Beginners” teaches the fundamentals about photography, such as the exposure triangle, exposure modes, lighting, focus, composition, etc.
“The Ultimate Post Processing and Editing Course” is an in-depth course about the other half of photography: the post-processing and editing side.
You will learn how to work with Lightroom and Photoshop and how to turn your okay-looking photos into stunning photographs.
This is only a suggestion to help you become a better photographer. The reviews and ratings for these two courses speak for themselves and illustrate how much value they have provided to other students.
Who this course is for:
- Photographers who wish to become specialists in travel and adventure photography
- Beginners who are exploring new areas in photography and would like to gain a complete picture of what travel and adventure photography is all about
- Journalists, bloggers, backpackers, and adventurers who would like to learn how to capture better travel and adventure photographs whether for professional or personal reasons
- People with prior experience in travel and adventure photography and would like to learn even more about this most exciting field
- Photographers looking to make a living with travel and adventure photography
Important Information: Our trainer are currently doing job with Travelport, Amadeus, Sabre, and many travel agencies. And IATA E-learning designed by IATA, which are operate by IATA, We help student to get the course with cheaper price. So simply we provide the IATA E-learning course to global travel market. Our online course operate by many travel agencies and travel business consultant. And workshop and training operate by zooFamily. Our students not only learn here, but also they can be a travel business entrepreneur with us! So it’s a unique platform to join us as a student.
We offer students a career profile as well, where the students will get B2B ID, GDS ID, IATA ID, and an official bank account, where the students will get their commission and job salary. With this career profile a students can apply for any kind of visa, even they can apply a job in the global travel marketplace! And in a school everyone can’t touch the success, only efficient and active students get the success. So let’s touch the global travel marketplace together!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 11
- Assessments Yes