This course, developed by McGill University’s School of Continuing Studies, provides a comprehensive overview of project management principles and best practices. The course fulfils the requirement of 35 hours of formal project management education required by the Project Management Institute to be eligible to apply for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®.
- This self-study course requires approximately 35 hours of study to be completed in 12 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity).
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam/assessment.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry-level and Intermediate.
- Student performance will be based on results of a quiz at the end of each module.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of project management principles and concepts as outlined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide), 6th edition
- Articulate the key role, responsibilities and skills required of a successful Project Manager
- Apply practical tools and templates immediately on-the-job to projects of any size.
- Anticipate and manage some of the common situations and challenges that project managers face.
- Meet project management educational requirements to be eligible to apply for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® credentials
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- A comprehensive overview of project management principles and best practices.
- Participate in live monthly webinars led by McGill’s project management experts to clarify any questions you might have.
- Watch video clips of seasoned project management professionals sharing their real-life experiences.
- Review online modules
- Explore case studies
- Complete quizzes
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Anyone interested in understanding the fundamentals of project management or perusing professional certifications in project management.
- Project managers
- Project coordinators and administrators
- Project team members
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded an IATA- McGill University School of Continuing Studies Attestation of Completion available for you to print for your records.
The Attestation of Completion will indicate that you have earned 35 contact hours of formal project management education required to be eligible to apply for the Project Management Professional (PMP) ® or Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM)® certification exams.
- Performance Method: Complete a quiz at the end of each module
- Number of questions: 10 – 15
- Passing Grade: 80% correct answers
- You will be given 3 attempts to successfully complete each module quiz
- Final grade: Based on the results of the individual module quizzes
Important Information: Our trainer are currently doing job with Travelport, Amadeus, Sabre, and many travel agencies. And IATA E-learning designed by IATA, which are operate by IATA, We help student to get the course with cheaper price. So simply we provide the IATA E-learning course to global travel market. Our online course operate by many travel agencies and travel business consultant. And workshop and training operate by zooFamily. Our students not only learn here, but also they can be a travel business entrepreneur with us! So it’s a unique platform to join us as a student.
We offer students a career profile as well, where the students will get B2B ID, GDS ID, IATA ID, and an official bank account, where the students will get their commission and job salary. With this career profile a students can apply for any kind of visa, even they can apply a job in the global travel marketplace! And in a school everyone can’t touch the success, only efficient and active students get the success. So let’s touch the global travel marketplace together!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes