“I just wanted to tell you how great this course is. The format is engaging and enjoyable. I hope you continue to offer more courses like this.” Gregg Schockman, American Airlines
This course will provide you with an overview of the air transportation system and illustrate the interdependence among its components: airlines, airports, civil aviation authorities and air navigation services. You will explore the complex system which is required in order to carry passengers and goods from point A to point B, and the organizations, people and technologies that make the air transport industry safe and sustainable.
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 3 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity).
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam/assessment.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry-level and Intermediate.
- Student performance will be based on an exam/assessment. Please refer to the Exam/Assessment Information below for more details.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Describe the missions, roles and responsibilities of airlines, airports, civil aviation authorities (CAA) and air navigation services (ANS)
- Explain the role of ICAO and the major world aviation organizations
- Describe correlations and interdependencies between the components of the air transportation system
- Summarize current issues impacting the air transportation system
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Air transportation system
- World aviation organizations
- Fundamentals of:
- Airline operations
- Airport operations
- Air navigation services
- Civil aviation authorities
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Airline, airport, CAA, and ANS provider employees, line and middle-management
- New professionals in all fields of aviation
- Academic students
- Aviation enthusiasts
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Delivery method: Unsupervised online-based exam. Assessment can be taken at any time at your convenience.
- Format: 20 multiple-choice questions
- Time allowance: 1 hour
- Passing grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam/assessment attempts: 2
Important note: The exam/assessment should be accessed after you have completed the course module. Once you have started the assessment you can no longer access the course module.
Important Information: Our trainer are currently doing job with Travelport, Amadeus, Sabre, and many travel agencies. And IATA E-learning designed by IATA, which are operate by IATA, We help student to get the course with cheaper price. So simply we provide the IATA E-learning course to global travel market. Our online course operate by many travel agencies and travel business consultant. And workshop and training operate by zooFamily. Our students not only learn here, but also they can be a travel business entrepreneur with us! So it’s a unique platform to join us as a student.
We offer students a career profile as well, where the students will get B2B ID, GDS ID, IATA ID, and an official bank account, where the students will get their commission and job salary. With this career profile a students can apply for any kind of visa, even they can apply a job in the global travel marketplace! And in a school everyone can’t touch the success, only efficient and active students get the success. So let’s touch the global travel marketplace together!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes