Learn how to define the scope and fundamental elements of the IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) program, along with how to describe the registration framework and define the roles, responsibilities, and qualification requirements for ISAGO auditors. This course can be taken on its own, or if your career is leading you to become an ISAGO CoPA Auditor, this course is included in the IATA Charter of Professional Auditors (CoPA) program.
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity).
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam/assessment.
- The recommended level for this course is entry-level or intermediate.
- Student performance will be based on an exam/assessment. Please refer to the Exam/Assessment Information below for more details.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Define the scope and fundamental elements of the ISAGO program
- Describe the registration framework of the ISAGO program
- Define the roles, responsibilities, and qualification requirements for ISAGO auditors
- Define the preparation activities for the ISAGO audit
- Define the activities expected to be implemented during the onsite ISAGO audit
- Define the different activities that need to be carried out after the onsite ISAGO audit
- Define the process to consider an ISAGO audit closed
- Define the function of the IATA Quality Assurance Program in the ISAGO framework
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Introduction to ISAGO program
- ISAGO Registration Framework
- Auditor Qualification
- Audit Preparation
- Audit Implementation
- Post-Audit activities
- Audit Closure
- IATA Quality Assurance Program
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Future ISAGO CoPA Auditors
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Students are required to respond to questions at the conclusion of each module, with a single attempt permitted for each question. To successfully complete the course, students must answer at least 80% of the questions correctly across all modules.
Important note: The exam/assessment should be accessed after you have completed the course module. Once you have started the assessment you can no longer access the course module.
Important Information: Our trainer are currently doing job with Travelport, Amadeus, Sabre, and many travel agencies. And IATA E-learning designed by IATA, which are operate by IATA, We help student to get the course with cheaper price. So simply we provide the IATA E-learning course to global travel market. Our online course operate by many travel agencies and travel business consultant. And workshop and training operate by zooFamily. Our students not only learn here, but also they can be a travel business entrepreneur with us! So it’s a unique platform to join us as a student.
We offer students a career profile as well, where the students will get B2B ID, GDS ID, IATA ID, and an official bank account, where the students will get their commission and job salary. With this career profile a students can apply for any kind of visa, even they can apply a job in the global travel marketplace! And in a school everyone can’t touch the success, only efficient and active students get the success. So let’s touch the global travel marketplace together!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes