Learn how the IATA Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) works and how it benefits a travel agency. This course will enable travel agent users to describe the BSP system and how it works; explain the benefits of being a BSP travel agency; identify BSP participants and explain their roles; identify the steps in reporting airline ticket transactions; find information on BSP procedures; and learn common BSP terms and definitions.
Please note that you can purchase this module on its own or you can purchase the IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents course, which includes this module.
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity).
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam/assessment.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry-level.
- Student performance will be based on an exam/assessment. Please refer to the Exam/Assessment Information below for more details.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Understand the basics of the BSP system
- Reference BSP terms and definitions
- Explain the BSP reporting process
- Report sales through the BSP
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- BSP introduction
- BSP language
- BSP participants
- BSP ticket issuance, reporting and remittance process
- BSP reference material
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Travel agents
- Agency managers
- Back-office personnel
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Delivery method: Unsupervised online-based exam. Assessment can be taken at any time at your convenience.
- Format: 25 multiple-choice questions
- Time allowance: 2 hours
- Passing grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam/assessment attempts: 1
Important note: The exam/assessment should be accessed after you have completed the course module. Once you have started the assessment you can no longer access the course module.
Important Information: Our trainer are currently doing job with Travelport, Amadeus, Sabre, and many travel agencies. And IATA E-learning designed by IATA, which are operate by IATA, We help student to get the course with cheaper price. So simply we provide the IATA E-learning course to global travel market. Our online course operate by many travel agencies and travel business consultant. And workshop and training operate by zooFamily. Our students not only learn here, but also they can be a travel business entrepreneur with us! So it’s a unique platform to join us as a student.
We offer students a career profile as well, where the students will get B2B ID, GDS ID, IATA ID, and an official bank account, where the students will get their commission and job salary. With this career profile a students can apply for any kind of visa, even they can apply a job in the global travel marketplace! And in a school everyone can’t touch the success, only efficient and active students get the success. So let’s touch the global travel marketplace together!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes