Ground Operations is a service sector where turnaround teams play a key role in safety and on-time performance. Learn how to improve safety and effectiveness in your ground operations with these recommendations for reducing human error. This course is aligned with the requirements of AHM Chapter 11, module HF01.
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 75 minutes of study, to be completed within 6 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity).
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam/assessment.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry-level and Intermediate.
- Student performance will be based on an exam/assessment. Please refer to the Exam/Assessment Information below for more details.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Recognize human behavior and errors
- Discuss the limits of human capacity
- Identify the main human factor issues in ground operations
- Examine the influence of human factors in a team
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Human factor basics
- Human capacity
- Main Issues in Ground Operations
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Ground handling agents
- Airline and Terminal staff working at the airport
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the IATA Training Unsupervised Online Examination Student User Guide for Partner-taught or Self-study exams.
- Method: Unsupervised online exam The exam/assessment can be taken at any time at your convenience.
- Format: 15 multiple-choice questions
- Time allowance: 45 minutes
- Passing grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2
Important note: The exam/assessment should be accessed after you have completed the course module. Once you have started the assessment you can no longer access the course module.
Important Information: Our trainer are currently doing job with Travelport, Amadeus, Sabre, and many travel agencies. And IATA E-learning designed by IATA, which are operate by IATA, We help student to get the course with cheaper price. So simply we provide the IATA E-learning course to global travel market. Our online course operate by many travel agencies and travel business consultant. And workshop and training operate by zooFamily. Our students not only learn here, but also they can be a travel business entrepreneur with us! So it’s a unique platform to join us as a student.
We offer students a career profile as well, where the students will get B2B ID, GDS ID, IATA ID, and an official bank account, where the students will get their commission and job salary. With this career profile a students can apply for any kind of visa, even they can apply a job in the global travel marketplace! And in a school everyone can’t touch the success, only efficient and active students get the success. So let’s touch the global travel marketplace together!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 75 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 19
- Assessments Yes