This course will provide current and future cabin crew members with an overall understanding of the temporary measures and procedures that are being adopted in the aviation industry while flying during the COVID-19 pandemic. You will learn about the new health and sanitary measures to keep yourself and others safe. Explore cabin crew duties and responsibilities during a public health emergency, such as handling a suspected case of communicable disease onboard and dealing with increased passenger stress.
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity).
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam/assessment.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry-level and Intermediate.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Recognize the challenges paused by COVID-19 or any similar pandemic in cabin operations
- Adapt confidently to the changes brought to the cabin environment
- Restore passenger’s confidence in air travel by demonstrating best practices and reassuring them that the cabin environment is safe
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Duties and responsibilities before, during and after a flight
- Personal protective equipment
- Passengers concerns during a pandemic
- Inflight services and tasks impacted by the pandemic
- How to safely disembark a flight
- Considerations and rules to follow during layovers
- Cabin Crew health and wellbeing
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Cabin Crew
- Aviation professionals
- Civil aviation authorities
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the IATA Training Unsupervised Online Examination Student User Guide for Partner-taught or Self-study exams.
- Method: Unsupervised online exam The exam/assessment can be taken at any time at your convenience.
- Format: 10 multiple-choice questions
- Time allowance: 30 minutes
- Passing grade: 60% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2
Important note: The exam/assessment should be accessed after you have completed the course module. Once you have started the assessment you can no longer access the course module.
Important Information: Our trainer are currently doing job with Travelport, Amadeus, Sabre, and many travel agencies. And IATA E-learning designed by IATA, which are operate by IATA, We help student to get the course with cheaper price. So simply we provide the IATA E-learning course to global travel market. Our online course operate by many travel agencies and travel business consultant. And workshop and training operate by zooFamily. Our students not only learn here, but also they can be a travel business entrepreneur with us! So it’s a unique platform to join us as a student.
We offer students a career profile as well, where the students will get B2B ID, GDS ID, IATA ID, and an official bank account, where the students will get their commission and job salary. With this career profile a students can apply for any kind of visa, even they can apply a job in the global travel marketplace! And in a school everyone can’t touch the success, only efficient and active students get the success. So let’s touch the global travel marketplace together!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes