This e-learning course offers media-rich interactive online activities designed to provide you with foundational knowledge of Flight Data Analysis (FDA). You will learn about the regulations and industry standards that govern FDA, the key concepts and terminologies in FDA, and discover the technology that is required to record, share and analyze flight data. Finally, you will learn about the importance of Just Culture in a company’s FDA program and some the basic principles and requirements for data and information protection.
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 1 hour of study, to be completed within 6 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity).
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam/assessment.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry-level.
- Student performance will be based on an exam/assessment. Please refer to the Exam/Assessment Information below for more details.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Outline the regulatory requirements and industry best practices in flight data analysis (FDA)
- Summarize the fundamental requirements for FDA
- Explain how FDA fits in Safety Assurance and Safety Risk Management
- Outline requirements for Data Protection within an organization’s FDA program
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Regulations, standards and recommended practices (SARPs) related to FDA
- Requirements for FDA
- FDA role in Safety Assurance and Safety Risk Management
- Data Protection Regulations
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Flight data analysts
- Airline managers and safety managers
- Technical Service Engineers and Performance Engineers
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the IATA Training Unsupervised Online Examination Student User Guide for Partner-taught or Self-study exams.
- Method: Unsupervised online exam The exam/assessment can be taken at any time at your convenience.
- Format: 20 multiple-choice questions
- Time allowance: 1 hour
- Passing grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2
Important note: The exam/assessment should be accessed after you have completed the course module. Once you have started the assessment you can no longer access the course module.
Important Information: Our trainer are currently doing job with Travelport, Amadeus, Sabre, and many travel agencies. And IATA E-learning designed by IATA, which are operate by IATA, We help student to get the course with cheaper price. So simply we provide the IATA E-learning course to global travel market. Our online course operate by many travel agencies and travel business consultant. And workshop and training operate by zooFamily. Our students not only learn here, but also they can be a travel business entrepreneur with us! So it’s a unique platform to join us as a student.
We offer students a career profile as well, where the students will get B2B ID, GDS ID, IATA ID, and an official bank account, where the students will get their commission and job salary. With this career profile a students can apply for any kind of visa, even they can apply a job in the global travel marketplace! And in a school everyone can’t touch the success, only efficient and active students get the success. So let’s touch the global travel marketplace together!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 18
- Assessments Yes