This course will walk you through how to evaluate your business questions and determine, which analytical approach would be correct for your specific use case. It includes an overview of the most common analytical approaches and the risks and benefits for applying data science to your workflow.
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 20 minutes of study, to be completed within 3 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity).
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam/assessment.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry-level.
- Student performance will be based on an exam/assessment. Please refer to the Exam/Assessment Information below for more details.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Evaluate the right analytical technique to solve simple business cases
- Identify the risks and potential of each type of analytical solution
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Evaluating your business use case
- Breaking down and categorizing analytics methodologies
- Understanding the limitations and benefits of data science
- Supported by example use cases in aviation
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Business users looking to evaluate the potential for data science solutions in their workflow
- Business users who would like to gain a better understanding of what analytical options are available to them
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the IATA Training Unsupervised Online Examination Student User Guide for Partner-taught or Self-study exams.
- Method: Unsupervised online exam The exam/assessment can be taken at any time at your convenience.
- Format: 8 multiple-choice questions
- Time allowance: 20 minutes
- Passing grade: 75% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2
Important note: The exam/assessment should be accessed after you have completed the course module. Once you have started the assessment you can no longer access the course module.
Important Information: Our trainer are currently doing job with Travelport, Amadeus, Sabre, and many travel agencies. And IATA E-learning designed by IATA, which are operate by IATA, We help student to get the course with cheaper price. So simply we provide the IATA E-learning course to global travel market. Our online course operate by many travel agencies and travel business consultant. And workshop and training operate by zooFamily. Our students not only learn here, but also they can be a travel business entrepreneur with us! So it’s a unique platform to join us as a student.
We offer students a career profile as well, where the students will get B2B ID, GDS ID, IATA ID, and an official bank account, where the students will get their commission and job salary. With this career profile a students can apply for any kind of visa, even they can apply a job in the global travel marketplace! And in a school everyone can’t touch the success, only efficient and active students get the success. So let’s touch the global travel marketplace together!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes