What you’ll learn
- Handle practical Chinese expressions you would be most likely to apply when you are in Chinese spoken countries for travel, business trip or study.
- Be able to communicate with Chinese speakers in multiple scenarios within the least amount of time.
- Get familiar with more than 100 key words, 20 grammars, 130 expressions via 5 main scenarios and 5 dialogues.
- Be provided with enough chances to practice listening and speaking of tones of pinyin and pronunciation throughout exercises in this practical course.
- This series is called Just Arrived，初来乍到，which includes 5 main scenarios that you may experience when you are in a Chinese spoken country for traveling, studying, a business trip or for a new job as a new comer.
- Each scenario is led by a dialogue, every single sentence in it is local, verbal and frequently used in today’s daily life. So don’t you worry any expression in our course is out of date or too literal like in some old school text books .
- In each dialogue, there are around 20 key words. We will focus on the pronunciation and tone of each word. Each word and sentence are pronounced clearly and slowly enough, leaving you enough time to repeat loud and imitate during the whole process and therefore to memorize the words faster. Also, there are plenty of extensions of the word, such as its substitute, opposite word and useful example sentences. And who would resist high pixel images to help you better understand and memorize the words. By the end of each vocabulary part, we prepare some practice for you to review and check what you’ve just learned.
- When we come to the next part, we will study the whole dialogue with videos in real scenes, meanwhile we will also review the new vocabulary and key grammars in previous parts of this lesson, which is a perfect process to check and memorize what we’ve learned.
- Last but not least, we will provide you with multiple very practical supplementary expressions you are very likely to use in the scenario. We would like to encourage you to repeat out loud and to get familiar with the tones of each sentence. Hopefully, you could start to use them in your daily life right after the course.
Who this course is for:
- I want to start to communicate in Chinese in the very near future but I don’t have much time for study——We will try to help you enhance Chinese listening and speaking skills in a short term and obtain the confidence to talk with Chinese speakers in real life.
- I’m totally a beginner, can I handle it?—— Our course is designed for whoever can read pinyin or know basic expressions.
- I find it hard to learn Chinese characters and the tones are confusing——As we focus on speaking and listening Chinese, all you need to do is to listen and imitate, we attach more importance to the tones and pronunciations throughout the process.
- This course is designed for learners who want to handle practical Chinese expressions you would most likely to apply when you are in Chinese spoken countries for travel, business trip or study.
- However if you are preparing for an HSK exam, this course is a perfect supplement for broadening expressions and for speaking and listening practice.
Important Information: Our trainer are currently doing job with Travelport, Amadeus, Sabre, and many travel agencies. And IATA E-learning designed by IATA, which are operate by IATA, We help student to get the course with cheaper price. So simply we provide the IATA E-learning course to global travel market. Our online course operate by many travel agencies and travel business consultant. And workshop and training operate by zooFamily. Our students not only learn here, but also they can be a travel business entrepreneur with us! So it’s a unique platform to join us as a student.
We offer students a career profile as well, where the students will get B2B ID, GDS ID, IATA ID, and an official bank account, where the students will get their commission and job salary. With this career profile a students can apply for any kind of visa, even they can apply a job in the global travel marketplace! And in a school everyone can’t touch the success, only efficient and active students get the success. So let’s touch the global travel marketplace together!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes