Cabin Crew are being adversely affected during the COVID-19 pandemic with the number of flights being drastically reduced. The reality of this reduced air traffic has affected many who have sadly lost their jobs.
IATA has developed a course specifically designed to enhance, promote and recognize the professional skills that have been taught, developed and transferred between cabin crew for many years. The aim of this course is to provide aviation professionals and cabin crew members with the tools, techniques and confidence to enter the job market and achieve the goals they set out for themselves.
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 3 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- The recommended level for this course is Intermediate
- Student performance will be based on an assessment. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Define your preferred learning style and understand your strengths and weaknesses
- Identify your transferable skills – technical and non-technical
- Enhance your CV, resume skills and self-promotion techniques
- Improve your interviewing skills and professional networking skills
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Strength and weaknesses
- Identifying my transferable skills
- Technical and non-technical skills
- CV, resume skills and self-promotion
- Interview skills
- Professional networking
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Cabin Crew
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the IATA Training Unsupervised Online Examination Student User Guide for Partner-taught or Self-study exams.
- Method: Unsupervised online exam The exam/assessment can be taken at any time at your convenience.
- Format: 8 multiple-choice questions
- Time allowance: 30 minutes
- Passing grade: 60% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2
Important note: The exam/assessment should be accessed after you have completed the course module. Once you have started the assessment you can no longer access the course module.
Important Information: Our trainer are currently doing job with Travelport, Amadeus, Sabre, and many travel agencies. And IATA E-learning designed by IATA, which are operate by IATA, We help student to get the course with cheaper price. So simply we provide the IATA E-learning course to global travel market. Our online course operate by many travel agencies and travel business consultant. And workshop and training operate by zooFamily. Our students not only learn here, but also they can be a travel business entrepreneur with us! So it’s a unique platform to join us as a student.
We offer students a career profile as well, where the students will get B2B ID, GDS ID, IATA ID, and an official bank account, where the students will get their commission and job salary. With this career profile a students can apply for any kind of visa, even they can apply a job in the global travel marketplace! And in a school everyone can’t touch the success, only efficient and active students get the success. So let’s touch the global travel marketplace together!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 4
- Assessments Yes