Minimize costs through a better understanding of ticketing authority and the traffic documents used in the IATA Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP). This module will enable travel agent users to understand ticketing authority, know the main standard traffic documents used in the BSP system, issue a virtual MPD, provide refunds, understand document enquiries and accept credit card payments for commercial transactions.
Please note that you can purchase this module on its own or you can purchase the IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents course, which includes this module.
- This e-learning module requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam/assessment.
- The recommended level for this course is Intermediate.
- Student performance will be based on an exam/assessment. Please refer to the Exam/Assessment Information below for more details.
What you will learn
Upon completing this module you will have the skills to:
- Use BSP standard documents and identify the Ticketing Authority’s purpose
- Handle BSP refund notices and refund applications
- Understand ADMs and ACMs
- Analyze the resolutions and responsibilities for credit card payments
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Ticketing Authority
- BSP Refunds
- ADMs and ACMs
- Document enquiry
Who should attend
This module is recommended for:
- Travel agents
- Finance staff members
- Back-office personnel
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Delivery method: Unsupervised online-based exam. Assessment can be taken at any time at your convenience.
- Format: 25 multiple-choice questions
- Time allowance: 2 hours
- Passing grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam/assessment attempts: 1
Important note: The exam/assessment should be accessed after you have completed the course module. Once you have started the assessment you can no longer access the course module.
Important Information: Our trainer are currently doing job with Travelport, Amadeus, Sabre, and many travel agencies. And IATA E-learning designed by IATA, which are operate by IATA, We help student to get the course with cheaper price. So simply we provide the IATA E-learning course to global travel market. Our online course operate by many travel agencies and travel business consultant. And workshop and training operate by zooFamily. Our students not only learn here, but also they can be a travel business entrepreneur with us! So it’s a unique platform to join us as a student.
We offer students a career profile as well, where the students will get B2B ID, GDS ID, IATA ID, and an official bank account, where the students will get their commission and job salary. With this career profile a students can apply for any kind of visa, even they can apply a job in the global travel marketplace! And in a school everyone can’t touch the success, only efficient and active students get the success. So let’s touch the global travel marketplace together!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes