BSP Essentials for Travel Agents is a training course providing essential knowledge of the Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP), specifically for travel agents. It is designed to raise your awareness of the BSP system and processes, and improve an Agent’s efficiency and level of knowledge.
This course is intended to explain elements of the BSP system that are common to all parts of the world and is divided into five learning modules covering the fundamental components of the BSP system followed by an exam:
- BSP Agent Remittance Procedures
- Introduction to the BSP System and Language
- BSP Agent Billing Reports and Procedures
- BSP Standard Documents and Procedures
- Introduction to BSPlink
- BSP Essentials for Travel Agents – Final Examination
- This e-learning course requires approximately 18 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam/assessment.
- The recommended level for this course is Intermediate.
- Student performance will be based on an exam/assessment. Please refer to the Exam/Assessment Information below for more details.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Understand basic BSP processes, common terms, abbreviations, reporting calendar and billing reports
- Use the BSPlink tool and various BSPlink functions to manage in-office BSP operations
- Perform all procedures related to document refunding and voiding
- Process credit card payments and prevent credit card fraud
- Investigate the status of BSP transactions and handle remittance procedures
- Manage agency credit and debit memos
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- The IATA Billing and Settlement Plan
- BSPlink training
- BSP standard traffic documents
- BSP agent billing reports and remittance procedures
- IATA Accreditation
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Travel agency owners
- Accountants and travel agency back-office personnel
- Travel agents
- Airline billing staff
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Delivery method: Unsupervised online-based exam. Assessment can be taken at any time at your convenience.
- Format: 50 multiple-choice questions
- Time allowance: 2 hours
- Passing grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam/assessment attempts: 1
Important note: The exam/assessment should be accessed after you have completed the course module. Once you have started the assessment you can no longer access the course module.
Important Information: Our trainer are currently doing job with Travelport, Amadeus, Sabre, and many travel agencies. And IATA E-learning designed by IATA, which are operate by IATA, We help student to get the course with cheaper price. So simply we provide the IATA E-learning course to global travel market. Our online course operate by many travel agencies and travel business consultant. And workshop and training operate by zooFamily. Our students not only learn here, but also they can be a travel business entrepreneur with us! So it’s a unique platform to join us as a student.
We offer students a career profile as well, where the students will get B2B ID, GDS ID, IATA ID, and an official bank account, where the students will get their commission and job salary. With this career profile a students can apply for any kind of visa, even they can apply a job in the global travel marketplace! And in a school everyone can’t touch the success, only efficient and active students get the success. So let’s touch the global travel marketplace together!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 18 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 4
- Assessments Yes