Examine the Agent Remittance process of the Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP), including the reporting calendar and debt identification. This module will familiarize you with the Agent BSP Remittance process; BSP Reporting Calendar for Agents; and how to find, verify and timelines for the amount a travel agent owes to the BSP. You will also learn what to do if the amount due does not seem to be correct, the importance of timely remittance, and the consequences of failing to settle by the remittance date.
Please note that you can purchase this module on its own or you can purchase the IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents course, which includes this module.
- This e-learning module requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam/assessment.
- The recommended level for this course is Intermediate.
- Student performance will be based on an exam/assessment. Please refer to the Exam/Assessment Information below for more details.
What you will learn
Upon completing this module you will have the skills to:
- Master the BSP remittance process
- Verify remittance amounts
- Apply procedures for electronic fund transfer and direct debit
- Manage irregularity and default processes
- Stay informed of recent remittance instructions
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- BSP reporting periods
- Agent billing summary analysis
- Different forms of payment to the BSP
- Overdue remittance aspects
Who should attend
This module is recommended for:
- Travel agents
- Finance staff members
- Back-office personnel
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Delivery method: Unsupervised online-based exam. Assessment can be taken at any time at your convenience.
- Format: 25 multiple-choice questions
- Time allowance: 2 hours
- Passing grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam/assessment attempts: 1
Important note: The exam/assessment should be accessed after you have completed the course module. Once you have started the assessment you can no longer access the course module.
Important Information: Our trainer are currently doing job with Travelport, Amadeus, Sabre, and many travel agencies. And IATA E-learning designed by IATA, which are operate by IATA, We help student to get the course with cheaper price. So simply we provide the IATA E-learning course to global travel market. Our online course operate by many travel agencies and travel business consultant. And workshop and training operate by zooFamily. Our students not only learn here, but also they can be a travel business entrepreneur with us! So it’s a unique platform to join us as a student.
We offer students a career profile as well, where the students will get B2B ID, GDS ID, IATA ID, and an official bank account, where the students will get their commission and job salary. With this career profile a students can apply for any kind of visa, even they can apply a job in the global travel marketplace! And in a school everyone can’t touch the success, only efficient and active students get the success. So let’s touch the global travel marketplace together!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 6
- Assessments Yes