An interactive, flexible, and effective way of learning about the airport environment, airside safety, rules, aircraft danger zones, fire prevention and in the event of an incident, know the procedures to follow in fire action and how to administer first aid. Ideal for individuals or Organizations with a high number of trainees who need to meet the requirements to get airside access.
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 3 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity).
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry-level.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Cover all critical parts of safety at the apron
- Provide a common knowledge-base to protect people and equipment, so that all staff can cooperate safely and respond to incidents and accidents
- Reduce the risk of accidents and ramp damages
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- The airport environment
- The airport
- Hand signals
- Aircraft ground support equipment
- Security and Safety
- Aircraft danger zones
- Health and safety
- Severe weather conditions
- Traffic rules at the ramp
- Accident and incident reporting
- Fire and first aid
- Fire prevention
- Fire protection and fire action
- First aid
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- All personnel who have airside access
- All personnel involved in ramp operations
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the IATA Training Unsupervised Online Examination Student User Guide for Partner-taught or Self-study exams.
- Method: Unsupervised online exam The exam/assessment can be taken at any time at your convenience.
- Format: 30 multiple-choice questions
- Time allowance: 1.5 hours
- Passing grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2
Important note: The exam/assessment should be accessed after you have completed the course module. Once you have started the assessment you can no longer access the course module.
Important Information: Our trainer are currently doing job with Travelport, Amadeus, Sabre, and many travel agencies. And IATA E-learning designed by IATA, which are operate by IATA, We help student to get the course with cheaper price. So simply we provide the IATA E-learning course to global travel market. Our online course operate by many travel agencies and travel business consultant. And workshop and training operate by zooFamily. Our students not only learn here, but also they can be a travel business entrepreneur with us! So it’s a unique platform to join us as a student.
We offer students a career profile as well, where the students will get B2B ID, GDS ID, IATA ID, and an official bank account, where the students will get their commission and job salary. With this career profile a students can apply for any kind of visa, even they can apply a job in the global travel marketplace! And in a school everyone can’t touch the success, only efficient and active students get the success. So let’s touch the global travel marketplace together!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes