Security is a concern for everyone in the industry, affecting virtually all areas of operation. Working in or around an airport you have a role in keeping the industry safe and secure. In line with ICAO guidance, any personnel involved in implementing any security measures or who are authorized to have unescorted access to an airside area must receive security awareness training. This course is tailor-made to your role and will introduce you to the security measures and regulations you need to know whilst working in an airport or airline office environment. This course will provide you with background information about aviation security and practical information regarding handling threats and different security related tasks, with an introduction to cyber security.
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 5 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity).
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam/assessment.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry-level.
- Student performance will be based on an exam/assessment. Please refer to the Exam/Assessment Information below for more details.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Recognize the current threats to civil aviation
- Relate your security responsibilities to your role
- Demonstrate good security practices
- Facilitate a security culture and security incident reporting culture
- Enhance your company Security Management System (SeMS)
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Current threats to the aviation industry
- Aviation security regulations and the international organizations behind them
- Security measures for persons, vehicles, inflight and cargo
- Response and measures to security-related incidents
- How to report security incidents: introducing IATA’s See It Report It (SIRI) initiative
- Introduction to cyber security
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Persons implementing security controls other than screening
- Persons working in an airside of an airport
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Delivery method: Unsupervised online-based exam. Assessment can be taken at any time at your convenience.
- Format: 40 multiple-choice questions
- Time allowance: 2 hours
- Passing grade: 80% correct answers
- Number of exam/assessment attempts: 2
Important note: The exam/assessment should be accessed after you have completed the course module. Once you have started the assessment you can no longer access the course module.
Important Information: Our trainer are currently doing job with Travelport, Amadeus, Sabre, and many travel agencies. And IATA E-learning designed by IATA, which are operate by IATA, We help student to get the course with cheaper price. So simply we provide the IATA E-learning course to global travel market. Our online course operate by many travel agencies and travel business consultant. And workshop and training operate by zooFamily. Our students not only learn here, but also they can be a travel business entrepreneur with us! So it’s a unique platform to join us as a student.
We offer students a career profile as well, where the students will get B2B ID, GDS ID, IATA ID, and an official bank account, where the students will get their commission and job salary. With this career profile a students can apply for any kind of visa, even they can apply a job in the global travel marketplace! And in a school everyone can’t touch the success, only efficient and active students get the success. So let’s touch the global travel marketplace together!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 9
- Assessments Yes