This e-learning course is designed to upskill and introduce new skills for existing frontline airline staff and benefit new entrants to deliver on business objectives to meet the increased expectations of airline customers. As the airline industry is changing so are the needs of its customers. This course will prepare you to address customer service needs and expectations post-COVID-19.
The diverse customer base and the increased personalization through automation as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic pose challenges to the airline’s frontline employees. Airline customer service is about interacting with customers at any point in their journey and improving their overall in-airport and in-flight experience.
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 2 hours of study, including 1 hour of on-demand video, to be completed within 6 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity).
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam/assessment.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry-level.
- Student performance will be based on an exam/assessment. Please refer to the Exam/Assessment Information below for more details.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Describe the impact of current challenges on customer service
- Explain the importance of delivering personalized customer service
- Explain the benefits of self-awareness in a customer service role
- Describe the cultural differences that the staff should be aware of
- Use communication skills to resolve customer complaints and conflicts
- Describe strategies for resolving customer complaints quickly and effectively
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Introduction to airline customer service
- Communication skills
- Emotional intelligence vs. emotional competence
- Cross-cultural awareness
- Customer contact techniques
- Dealing with complaints and conflict
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Aviation professionals
- General public
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the IATA Training Unsupervised Online Examination Student User Guide for Partner-taught or Self-study exams.
- Method: Unsupervised online exam The exam/assessment can be taken at any time at your convenience.
- Format: 30 multiple-choice questions
- Time allowance: 1.5 hours
- Passing grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2
Important note: The exam/assessment should be accessed after you have completed the course module. Once you have started the assessment you can no longer access the course module.
Important Information: Our trainer are currently doing job with Travelport, Amadeus, Sabre, and many travel agencies. And IATA E-learning designed by IATA, which are operate by IATA, We help student to get the course with cheaper price. So simply we provide the IATA E-learning course to global travel market. Our online course operate by many travel agencies and travel business consultant. And workshop and training operate by zooFamily. Our students not only learn here, but also they can be a travel business entrepreneur with us! So it’s a unique platform to join us as a student.
We offer students a career profile as well, where the students will get B2B ID, GDS ID, IATA ID, and an official bank account, where the students will get their commission and job salary. With this career profile a students can apply for any kind of visa, even they can apply a job in the global travel marketplace! And in a school everyone can’t touch the success, only efficient and active students get the success. So let’s touch the global travel marketplace together!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 19
- Assessments Yes