It has become increasingly important for aviation professionals to be aware of competition law regulation when doing business and be compliant with antitrust/competition laws given the growing trend towards international convergence of competition laws and enforcement at a global level. This eLearning course will provide you with an overview of the core principles of antitrust/competition rules applicable to the airline industry in most countries, and outline the steps to identify and avoid the risks of infringing competition laws. You will learn competition principles and by practicing different scenarios and exercises, you will develop skills that will help you act in compliance with antitrust law rules.
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 3 hours of study and a 1-hour on-demand video, to be completed within 6 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity).
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry level.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Explain the key concepts of antitrust/competition law applicable to the airline industry and how do they apply in practice
- Identify the steps to minimize the risks of breaching antitrust/competition law
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to complying with antitrust/competition law
- Operate your business in compliance with antitrust/competition law
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Basic Concept
- Types of Aviation Cooperation Agreements
- Dominant Position and Monopolization
- Compliance Measures
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Lawyers and legal practitioners
- Sales and marketing managers
- Aviation professionals
- General public
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the IATA Training Unsupervised Online Examination Student User Guide for Partner-taught or Self-study exams.
- Method: Unsupervised online exam The exam/assessment can be taken at any time at your convenience.
- Format: 15 multiple-choice questions
- Time allowance: 1 hour
- Passing grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2
Important note: The exam/assessment should be accessed after you have completed the course module. Once you have started the assessment you can no longer access the course module.
Important Information: Our trainer are currently doing job with Travelport, Amadeus, Sabre, and many travel agencies. And IATA E-learning designed by IATA, which are operate by IATA, We help student to get the course with cheaper price. So simply we provide the IATA E-learning course to global travel market. Our online course operate by many travel agencies and travel business consultant. And workshop and training operate by zooFamily. Our students not only learn here, but also they can be a travel business entrepreneur with us! So it’s a unique platform to join us as a student.
We offer students a career profile as well, where the students will get B2B ID, GDS ID, IATA ID, and an official bank account, where the students will get their commission and job salary. With this career profile a students can apply for any kind of visa, even they can apply a job in the global travel marketplace! And in a school everyone can’t touch the success, only efficient and active students get the success. So let’s touch the global travel marketplace together!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes